Our courses are approved for mental health, social work, counseling and nursing continuing education.
Here is a partial list of our CEU board approvals:
Our SPECIFIC BOARD APPROVALS:
- NBCC - National Board for Certified Counselors Approved Provider #5701
National Certified Counselor (NCC)
National Certified School Counselor (NCSC)
Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC)
Master Addictions Counselor (MAC)
- NAADAC – National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors Approved Provider #205
National Certified Addiction Counselor, Level I (NCAC I)
National Certified Addiction Counselor, Level II (NCAC II)
Master Addiction Counselor (MAC)
Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
- CALIFORNIA Board of Behavioral Sciences PCE Approved Provider #1852
- CALIFORNIA NURSING - Board of Registered Nurses Approved Provider #14780, expires 12/31/2014. CNE certificates must be retained by the licensee for a period of four years.
- FLORIDA – Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #723 exp. 3-31-20015. Hypnosis courses are specifically approved for hypnotherapy training.
- KANSAS - Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board Approved Provider #03-001
- OKLAHOMA – Social Work Pre-Approved CEP #2011-0001.
- OKLAHOMA – LPC and LMFT – All of our Courses are Pre-Approved by the Board.
- TEXAS LPC – Licensed Professional Counselors Approved Provider #444.
- TEXAS Social Work – Education Sponsor (All Social Workers) Approved Provider #CS1048.
- TEXAS LMFT – Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Board Approved Provider #181.
- TEXAS NURSES – Accepted Provider for Texas Nursing Board, via CA BRN Provider #14780.
Other disciplines and state and national boards not listed specifically below May Accept our Home Study CE Credits based on Reciprocity with other regulatory entities, such as NBCC and NAADAC or our other state board approvals.